Monday, February 6, 2012

Say Grace Cookbook




This blog has began so that I can feature some of my recipes from my first cookbook, "Say Grace". This cookbook was created and published by me, it's chock-full of recipes from my family and my own kitchen. The majority of recipes in the book can be done in less than 30 minutes.

It took two years for me to put the book together, because I am a chef who does not use recipes. I cook from the heart, from my head... so the most difficult piece was to write them down and measure what I put into a meal. I take my grandmother's recipes I love, and shortcut them from a two-hour or longer recipe, down to a quick-fix meal and I get all the benefits of nostalgia and flavors I love.

I put the book together to raise money for my special needs son, Braden. We have a Medical Fund established in his name to defray the overwhelming costs associated with raising a terminal special needs child. You can visit our journey at: www.baby-braden.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting... I hope this helps get some attention for his cookbook on Pinterest and more!

Blessings to you,
Kodi L. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment